Skip to main content

My Love Story

Lets talk about love,
Hot chocolate and fire places,
Wild dreams, teenage affairs,
Illusions we believes, intentions we perceive,
Its blind, till the naked truth is out,
I JUST OPENED YOU, EYES.

J. Cole talks of a cracked smile,
A world of no loose lies,
Strong affections, not affraid to show it off,
And maybe faking it is a perfect life,
Wrong impressions, wrong ambitions,
Fear of trust, fear of lies,
ITS BUILT ON FALSE HOPE.

Let me introduce you to someone,
No lie, no games,
Is his line of confessions,
A strong promise of gains,
With a lot for revelations,
And promises of great eternal Life
To your disposition.

Lets talk about a man who walked on water,
Feed a thousand,
Cursed demons,
Changed water to wine,
Loves unconditionally,
LITERALLY DIED FOR YOU.

AM TALKING ABOUT JESUS.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let's hide

Hold my hands let's take a trip, A trip far away we can maybe chill. You see, My stories have been my pain, My pain has been my lessons, Lessons that I surely haven't learnt, And pain unforgotten. I hide in this place called a smile, Pretend all is but a ride, A rollercoaster, Yes! But am not to blame. In a world where success gets you friends, Internet gets you love, Education gets you a job, And the air makes you sick, I have no option but to hide, Hide in this place called a smile. When am asked if am crying, I wipe my face and yell, Where's the party at? Am not trying to let anyone in my space, I can't trust them, They! They have a way of breaking me, Using my love to their advantage, My need for company to their control, And now I built a wall, A wall behind this place, This place called a smile. Why are they so evil? Why don't they love the way I do? Why don't they see the things I see? Love in hate, Peace in war

Surprises

Tell me something i don't know Something that will sweep me off my feet and remind me of faith Something that will kill my little dream and make it believe Something the has much to offer and little to take away Something strong enough to remind me of a dreaded past Probably that, that will awake me and make my dreams invisible Leave me singing hallelujah To a total stranger. We are emotionally unstable, prudent to impunity Weak to a lot, reverse in our own psychos Great with a little, we blame our imagination Big with a greater promise Prone to very little We dream of bigger experiences Not ready to build wider appearances. Locked down We would imagine little with eyes open Very shallow in appearance We build walls to block fear Forgettig we are transparent with emphasis But with painted pictures We are vulnerable to the paint we splash And thus prefer playing squash In our own messes. When visited, we express dismay Considered irrelevant We are willing t